[asapmembers] Job Announcement : Arecibo Observatory Scientists

ASAP Secretary secretary at areciboscience.org
Wed Jul 4 18:41:13 UTC 2018

Dear ASAP Members,
	Prof. Yan Fernandez of the University of Central Florida (UCF) requested that
ASAP announce the following positions to ASAP members.  As most of you know,
UCF is now the lead managing organization of the Observatory.  Three astronomers
took other positions at the transition, so several staff positions are now open.

	Kindly distribute this message to anyone who you think might be interested.
Apparently the listed closing dates are flexible.
		Best regards and many thanks,
			ASAP Secretary

Begin forwarded message: