[asapmembers] ZOOM links and schedule: Vigil for Arecibo, today, Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Joanna Rankin Joanna.Rankin at uvm.edu
Wed Nov 11 13:58:57 UTC 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Thanks to all of you who have joined our vigils for Arecibo.  Amid
the very bad news it has been such a pleasure to connect with old friends
and colleagues.  People indicated a desire to continue, so please find
below the link (courtesy of Chris and Tapasi) for the next days.
Here is the schedule for these next days—
     Today, Wednesday, 11 am ET
     Thursday, 4 pm ET
     Friday, 4 pm ET
     Saturday, 4 pm ET
Please also share the link as far and wide as you think of people who
would want to know about it.  I have no comprehensive list apart from
those who have emailed me asking to be included. (I am using several
lists I have at hand, so you may get the message more than once.)

Please join as often as you wish to.  We will meet for as short or as
long a time as needed or wanted.
Please see the zoom link below which we will use not from here on.

Best regards, Joanna

link:  https://zoom.us/j/8516567768
pswd:  calcutta71