[asapmembers] ZOOM link: Vigil for Arecibo, 4 pm EST today

Joanna Rankin Joanna.Rankin at uvm.edu
Tue Nov 10 18:04:28 UTC 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Thanks to all of you who joined yesterday, and please join again
today to share what we are able.  I am sure that others will also join
today who could not yesterday.  (I am sending to several lists, so you
may get the message more than once.)
Please also share the link as far and wide as you think of people
who would want to know about it.
Very possibly we will have another meeting tomorrow, and maybe
shift it earlier to make it easier for colleagues and friends in Europe and
India.  We will see from there ….
Please see the zoom link below.  It is a “free” one, so may or may
not give out at 45 minutes, but even so we can usually log back in if we
need to do.
Best regards, Joanna

Joanna Rankin is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Joanna Rankin's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7559000621?pwd=Y004ejc5Nkd2T3FSWmw2bjBMOE1xZz09

Meeting ID: 755 900 0621
Passcode: 15Btx1