[asapmembers] Zoom link for AO2: From Science to Design -- Friday, 6 May 2022, 12:30-14:00 EDT

secretary at areciboscience.org secretary at areciboscience.org
Wed May 4 12:55:58 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Please join us this Friday -- the zoom link is below, and further information is appended.

Topic: AO2: From Science to Design
Time: Friday, May 6, 2022, 12:30-14:00 EDT (16:30-18:00 UT)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://arizona.zoom.us/j/85644856393?pwd=RnVZbTJwVUpoN2tpcjc1QmFLaGp2dz09 <https://arizona.zoom.us/j/85644856393?pwd=RnVZbTJwVUpoN2tpcjc1QmFLaGp2dz09>

Meeting ID: 856 4485 6393
Password: 446441

One tap mobile
+16027530140,,85644856393# US (Phoenix)
+16699006833,,85644856393# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 602 753 0140 US (Phoenix)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)