[asapmembers] ASAP Membership email

ASAP Secretary secretary at areciboscience.org
Fri Jan 26 21:28:09 UTC 2024

Dear ASAP members,

We have had reports that the membership email I sent a few hours ago (15:34 UTC) is being flagged as “definite fraud”. I suspect that happens whenever ones has a Google form asking for donations. Please feel free to use the “donate” link on the ASAP website (areciboscience.org) instead for payment, but it would still be very helpful if you could use the Google form in the email to actually sign up. I’m not going to link it here so this one hopefully won’t get flagged.

Regards,

-Mike Nolan